Duration: 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Tour Type: Full Board Package
Starts/ Ends: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Tour Categories: Halong Bay Tours
Tour Route: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish
Note: HALONG BAY TRIP BY EMPEROR CRUISE – Private Only – Upon request
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us what you wish to do in the inquiry form)
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Dock – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son cave – Cong Do
Day 2: Cong Do – Cong Dam (Hon Xep Nature Park) – Thay Cave – Cong Do
Day 3: Cong Do – Vung Vieng village – Hon Gai Dock – Halong City departure
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Dock – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave – Cong Do (L, D)
In the morning, we will take a shuttle bus from Hanoi to Halong Bay. Upon arrival at Emperor Cruises in Hon Gai Dock, you will be greeted by our team.
At 12.30, we start to cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay, an appealing destination in Halong Bay by its wild beauty of an off-the-beaten-track area. At this location, you can take a chance to pick up the great view from the boat. Check in to your cabin as we set sail from Vinashin dock to cruise among the many beautiful islets (scenes from the film “Indochine” were filmed here). For the lunchtime, we enjoy a set menu lunch with a variety of tasty Vietnamese foods at Can Chanh Restaurant while enjoying the grace of bay.
In the afternoon, we will experience one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Halong Bay, which is Hon Co Island, then Co Cave or called Thien Canh Son Cave in Cong Do area, known as a unique cave in Halong. After that, we will cruise back by a small boat. In the evening, we enjoy a la carte course menu while immersing the night charm of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Options for evening activities: Movie Night, Board Games, Massage and Spa services, go squid fishing
Option for afternoon activities: kayaking, taking massage, just relaxing or watching the sky color change as the sun sets. Then we together attend tea demonstration, cooking demonstration and try in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking
Day 2: Cong Do – Cong Dam (Hon Xep Nature Park) – Thay Cave – Cong Do (B, L, D)
At around 6.00 in the early morning, we have cookies and tea before trying Vovinam session on the sundeck as the sun rises. Then we will have a light breakfast with milk, bread, cereals, fruit juice, and yogurt while enjoying a view of the seascape.
We start cruising to catch the stunning beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay by Day small Boat for about 2 hours. Then, we kayak and explore Thay Cave which one of the biggest and well-hidden caves in Bai Tu Long and among the best sited in Halong. We continue to visit Cong Dam area in Hon Xep Nature Parkbringing the truly Halong’s beauty of majestic limestone islands and islet with wild beaches. We will have lunch in the restaurant on day boat before transferring from Day boat back to Emperor Cruise boat.
In the late afternoon, you can enjoy massage service or just have a relaxation or try cookingtraditional Vietnamese foods. In the evening, we will have a BBD dinner and enjoy charm view of Bai Tu Long at night.
Options for evening activities: Movie Night, Board Games, Massage and Spa services, go squid fishing.
Day 3: Cong Do – Vung Vieng Village – Hon Gai Dock – Halong City Departure (B, L)
In the early morning, you can join a Vovinam session as the sun rises over the bay or take your time to immerse yourself in the great view of the morning. Cookies and tea are available to serve. Then, we will have a small breakfast with milk, bread, cereals, fruit juice, and yogurt.
Today, we will spend time exploring Vung Vieng fishing village that is an appealing village of Halong Bay by its uniqueness in both nature and culture. Bamboo boats are highly recommended so that you can discover the culture of local fishermen and oyster pearl farming plots in depth.
Then, we transfer back to the cruise by tender to prepare for check-out. Later on, cruising back to the mainland and having brunch on board. At 11.00, leaving Emperor Cruise, the driver will transfer you back to Hanoi capital or airport for your journey. The unique 3-day Halong Bay tour now ends.
- Welcome drink
- Experiences Director on board
- Local guide service for unlimited exploration
- 24-hour room service with no additional charges. Drinks: water, tea, and coffee
- 2D1N Cruise: 01 set menu lunch, 01 a la carte dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch Music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Cookery & tea demonstrations
- Vovinam and Use of massage ( 15’ foot massage) & gym
- Beach activities such as kayaking, squid fishing, visiting a cave, fishing villages, boating Fun club for kids & library
- All rooms with private balcony & full ocean view, Jacuzzi bathtub Free WIFI
- Free bank charges if paying by credit card. All sightseeing tickets
- Service charges and government tax
- All pick-up and drop-off and transfers services
- Accommodation pre- and post-cruise
- Airfares to and from Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi or Cat Bi, Hai Phong
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- All other services not mentioned above
What to Bring & Wear
- Sunglasses, Hats, Sunscreen Protection, Insect Repellent
- Comfortable Clothing & Swimwear, Warm clothes (In winter)
- Cameras, GoPro or other photos/video devices, valid Passport
- Sports shoes for climbing, trekking, and walking
- Personal Medical Supplies