Halong Bay Tour by Emperor Cruise – 2 Days
Halong Bay is a mysterious place by a local legend that a family of dragons was once sent to defend the land when Vietnamese were fighting Chinese invaders. These dragons had descended upon which is now called Halong Bay.
Recognized as one of World Natural Wonders, Halong Bay is amongst the best highlights in Vietnam by its greatly scenic ocean karst topography. From the Emperor Cruise, we will have a great chance to truly enjoy the stunning view of nature and to immerse ourselves in the majestic beauty of Halong Bay. The Emperor Cruise 2-day tour in Halong Bay certainly brings you to the most authentic experiences with our best services.
Duration: 2 Days/ 1 Night
Tour Type: Full Board Package
Starts/ Ends: Hanoi/ Hanoi
Tour Categories: Halong Bay Tours
Tour Route: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish
Note: HALONG BAY TRIP BY EMPEROR CRUISE – Private Only – Upon request
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Dock: Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son cave – Cong Do
Day 2: Cong Do – Vung Vieng village – Hon Gai Dock – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Hong Gai Dock: Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave – Cong Do (L, D)
Today morning at 8 AM, we will depart from Hanoi to Halong Bay by comfortable shuttle bus (optional).
Upon arrival at Emperor Cruises in Hon Gai Dock, you will be welcomed by our local team, then, at around 12.30, we start cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay that is an off-the-beaten-track destination with a wild beauty attracting the increasing number of tourists in Halong Bay. You will have a great chance to enjoy the panoramas from the boat.
Check in to your cabin as we set sail from Vinashin dock to cruise among the many beautiful islets (scenes from the film “Indochine” were filmed here). Then, we will have a set menu lunch with delicious Vietnamese foods at our Can Chanh Restaurant and enjoy the grace of bay at the same time.
In the afternoon, we will discover a white sandy beach of Halong Bay area – Hon Co Island and then have time to relax on the beach. We also spend time exploring another special highlight in Halong with its natural wild beauty – Co Cave (Grass Cave, known as Thien Canh Son) located in the center of Cong Do before transferring back to cruise by a small boat.
Then we together attend tea demonstration, cooking demonstration and try in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking. In the evening, we enjoy a la carte course menu while immersing the night charm of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Options for afternoon activities: kayaking, taking massage, just relaxing or watching the sky color change as the sun sets.
Options for evening activities: Movie Night, Board Games, Massage and Spa services, go squid fishing.
Accommodation: Emperor Cruises
Day 2: Cong Do – Vung Vieng village – Hon Gai Dock – Hanoi (B, L)
In the early morning, we have cookies and tea before trying a Vovinam session on the sundeck as the sun rises. Then we will have a light breakfast with milk, bread, cereals, fruit juice, and yogurt.
Today, we start our visit to Vung Vieng village, a famous floating fishing village of Halong, where you can immerse in the charming landscape and discover the cultural life of the fishermen. We can board bamboo boats that locals can row you around the village and oyster pearl farming plots.
At 8.30AM, we will be transferred back to cruise by tender to arrange the luggage and check out. Then, we will have brunch on board while cruising back to the mainland.
At 11.00, after you disembark Emperor Cruise, the driver will take you back to Hanoi or airport for your journey. The 2-day tour in Halong Bay now concludes.
- Welcome drink
- Experiences Director on board
- Local guide service for unlimited exploration
- 24-hour room service with no additional charges. Drinks: water, tea, and coffee
- 2D1N Cruise: 01 set menu lunch, 01 a la carte dinner, 01 breakfast and 1 Brunch Music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Cookery & tea demonstrations
- Vovinam and Use of massage ( 15’ foot massage) & gym
- Beach activities such as kayaking, squid fishing, visiting a cave, fishing villages, boating Fun club for kids & library
- All rooms with private balcony & full ocean view, Jacuzzi bathtub Free WIFI
- Free bank charges if paying by credit card. All sightseeing tickets
- Service charges and government tax
- All pick-up and drop-off and transfers services
- Accommodation pre- and post-cruise
- Airfares to and from Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi or Cai Bi Airport in Hai Phong
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- All other services not mentioned above
What to Bring & Wear
- Sunglasses, Hats, Sunscreen Protection, Insect Repellent
- Comfortable Clothing & Swimwear, Warm clothes (in winter)
- Cameras, GoPro or other photos/video devices, valid Passport
- Sports shoes for climbing, trekking, and walking
- Personal Medical Supplies